This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
My Microsoft Windows 10 Computer for Seniors is an easy, full-color tutorial on the latest operating system from Microsoft.
Veteran author Michael Miller is known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using step-by-step instructions and large, full-color photos to cover all the most popular tasks. Miller will help you learn to:
• Get started with Windows 10, whether you’re experienced with computers or not
• Configure Windows 10 to work better for those with vision and physical challenges
• Explore the web with Microsoft’s Edge browser and Google Search
• Find, install, and use the best Windows apps
• Reliably connect to the Internet, both at home and away
• Shop safely online and avoid online scams
• Make and receive video and voice calls with Skype
• Connect your phone to your PC to text and make calls
• Stay connected with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
• Store, touch up, and share your pictures
• Send and receive email with Windows 10’s Email app
• Keep track of all your files, and back them up safely
• Watch streaming video on your PC with Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, and more
• Discover great new music with Spotify and Pandora
• Fix common PC problems, and manage Windows updates
I. Before You Get Started1.Understanding Computer Basics2.Performing Basic OperationsII. Getting Started with Your Windows PC3.Using Your Windows 10 PC4.Connecting Printers and Other Peripherals5.Personalizing Windows6.Working with Users7.Making Windows Easier to Use for Seniors8.Using Windows 10 on a Touchscreen or 2-in-1 Device9.Using AppsIV. Going Online10.Connecting to the Internet — at Home or Away11.Browsing and Searching the Web12.Using Cortana13.Shopping Safely Online14.Senior Living Online15.Protecting Yourself Online V. Keeping in Touch with the Ones You Love16.Emailing Friends and Family17.Video Calling with Skype 18.Connecting with Facebook and Other Social MediaVI. Having a Little Fun19.Storing and Sharing Your Pictures and Movies20.Watching Movies and TV Shows on Your PC21.Listening to Music on Your PCVII. Keeping Your PC in Tip Top Shape22.Working with Files and Folders23.Dealing with Common Problems24.Updating Windows