This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Renowned Excel experts Bill Jelen (MrExcel) and Tracy Syrstad help you automate Excel tasks to get more done, faster than ever.
Use this guide to automate virtually any routine Excel task: save yourself hours, days, maybe even weeks. Make Excel do things you thought were impossible, discover macro techniques you wont find anywhere else, and create automated reports that are amazingly powerful. Bill Jelen and Tracy Syrstad help you instantly visualize information to make it actionable; capture data from anywhere, and use it anywhere; and automate the best new features in Microsoft Excel. Youll find simple, step-by-step instructions, real-world case studies, and 50 workbooks packed with examples and complete, easy-to-adapt solutions.
By reading this book, you will:
About This Book
For everyone who wants to get more done with Microsoft Excel in less time
For business and financial professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and others who need to efficiently manage and analyze data
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3)
1. Unleash the Power of Excel with VBA
2. This Sounds Like BASIC, So Why Doesn't It Look Familiar?
3. Referring to Ranges
4. Looping and Flow Control
5. R1C1-style Formulas
6. Creating and manipulating Names in VBA
7. Event Programming
9. Creating Classes and Collections
10. Userforms: An Introduction
11. Data Mining with Advanced Filter
12. Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables
13. Excel Power
14. Sample User-Defined Functions
15. Creating Charts
16. Data Visualizations and Conditional Formatting
17. Dashboarding with Sparklines in Excel
18. Reading from the Web using M and VBA
19. Text File Processing
20. Automating Word
21. Using Access as a Back End to Enhance Multiuser Access to Data
22. Advanced Userform Techniques
23. Windows Application Programming Interface (API)
24. Handling Errors
25. Customizing the Ribbon to Run Macros
26. Creating Excel Add-Ins
27. An Introduction to Creating Office Add-ins
28. What's New in Excel 365 and What's Changed