- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-4952-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-4952-1
You're beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your database skills to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Access 2010 -- and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Master essential data management and design techniques
- Import and link to data from spreadsheets, databases, text files, and other sources
- Use action queries to quickly insert, update, or delete entire sets of data
- Create custom forms to capture and display data
- Design reports to calculate, summarize, and highlight critical data--and learn advanced techniques
- Automate your application with macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Use Access Services to extend your database application to the Web
- Try out the sample client and web database applications in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. The sample client and web database applications are provided in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.