Buy 2+ books or eBooks, save 55% through December 1. Use code BOOKSGIVING. Shop the sale.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-742–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2016 identity features and functionality. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
· Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
· Manage and maintain AD DS
· Create and manage Group Policy
· Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
· Implement identity federation and access solutions
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
· Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
· Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
· Assumes you have experience working with Windows Server, Windows clients, and virtualization; are familiar with core networking technologies, and are aware of basic security best practices
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion file.
Chapter 1 Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services
Chapter 2 Manage and maintain AD DS
Chapter 3 Create and manage Group Policy
Chapter 4 Implement Active Directory Certificate Services
Chapter 5 Implement identity federation and access solutions