- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-417728-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-417728-1
Today's Complete, Focused, Up-to-Date Guide to Analytics for Ecommerce
- Profit from analytics throughout the entire customer experience and lifecycle
- Make the most of all the fast-changing data sources now available to you
- For all ecommerce executives, strategists, entrepreneurs, marketers, analysts, and data scientists
is the only complete single-source guide to analytics for your ecommerce business. It brings together all the knowledge and skills you need to solve your unique problems, and transform your data into better decisions and customer experiences.
Judah Phillips shows how to use analysis to improve ecommerce marketing and advertising, understand customer behavior, increase conversion rates, strengthen loyalty, optimize merchandising and product mix, streamline transactions, optimize product mix, and accurately attribute sales.
Drawing on extensive experience leading large-scale analytics programs, he also offers expert guidance on building successful analytical teams; surfacing high-value insights via dashboards and visualization; and managing data governance, security, and privacy.
Here are the answers you need to make the most of analytics in ecommerce: throughout your organization, across your entire customer lifecycle.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 1 and Index)
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Ecommerce Analytics Creates Business Value and Drives Business Growth
- Chapter 2 The Ecommerce Analytics Value Chain
- Chapter 3 Methods and Techniques for Ecommerce Analysis
- Chapter 4 Visualizing, Dashboarding, and Reporting Ecommerce Data and Analysis
- Chapter 5 Ecommerce Analytics Data Model and Technology
- Chapter 6 Marketing and Advertising Analytics in Ecommerce
- Chapter 7 Analyzing Behavioral Data
- Chapter 8 Optimizing for Ecommerce Conversion and User Experience
- Chapter 9 Analyzing Ecommerce Customers
- Chapter 10 Analyzing Products and Orders in Ecommerce
- Chapter 11 Attribution in Ecommerce Analytics
- Chapter 12 What Is an Ecommerce Platform?
- Chapter 13 Integrating Data and Analysis to Drive Your Ecommerce Strategy
- Chapter 14 Governing Data and Ensuring Privacy and Security
- Chapter 15 Building Analytics Organizations and Socializing Successful Analytics
- Chapter 16 The Future of Ecommerce Analytics