The Agile Software Development Series
Agile software development centers on four values identified in the Agile Alliance's Manifesto:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
The development of Agile software requires innovation and responsiveness, based on generating and sharing knowledge within a development team and with the customer. Agile software developers draw on the strengths of customers, users, and developers, finding just enough process to balance quality and agility.
The books in The Agile Software Development Series focus on sharing the experiences of such Agile developers. Individual books address individual techniques (like Use Cases), group techniques (such as collaborative decision making), and proven solutions to different problems from a variety of organizational cultures. The result is a core of Agile best practices that will enrich your experience and improve your work.
The series editors are Alistair Cockburn and Jim Highsmith.
Showing 1-10 of 15
Sort by Date | Title
- Beyond Requirements: Analysis with an Agile Mindset
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Scrumban [R]Evolution, The: Getting the Most Out of Agile, Scrum, and Lean Kanban
- eBook (Watermarked) $27.51
- Practical Approach to Large-Scale Agile Development, A: How HP Transformed LaserJet FutureSmart Firmware
- eBook (Watermarked) $22.39