Home > Articles > Certification > Cisco Certification > CCNP Voice / CCVP
CCNP Voice / CCVP
Sort by Date | Title
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager: Digit Manipulation (CCNP Voice)
- Oct 1, 2011
- This chapter describes digit manipulation tools that allow a CUCM administrator to implement flexibility and transparency in the dial plan of a company.
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CCNP Voice): Examining Remote-Site Redundancy Options
- Aug 25, 2011
- This chapter provides an overview of the different options with remote-site redundancy in CUCM multisite installations.
- CCNP Voice Quick Reference: Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Jul 5, 2011
- To assist in preparation for the CCNP Voice CAPPS exam (640-467), this chapter explains how to integrate CUC and CUCM.
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications: Introducing Dial Plans
- Jun 15, 2011
- In this chapter Kevin Wallace describes the characteristics of a dial plan and associated components.
- CCNP Voice Quick Reference: Centralized Call Processing Redundancy
- Apr 15, 2011
- This chapter reviews the mechanisms for providing call survivability and device failover in remote sites. This includes the configuration of Cisco IOS routers as Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateways with MGCP fallback, and the use of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express in SRST mode.
- CCNP Voice Quick Reference: VoIP Call Legs
- Apr 5, 2011
- In this chapter from CCNP Voice CVoice 642-437 Quick Reference, you will learn about how VoIP traffic is created. Topics such as codecs and transport layers are examined in more detail.
- CCNP Voice CIPT1 642-447 Quick Reference: Single-Site On-Net Calling
- Mar 11, 2011
- To aid in your CCNP 642-447 exam preparation, this chapter covers the configuration of CUCM for the support of on-cluster calling.
- Cisco Press Certification Reading List
- Nov 30, 2009
- InformIT Certification Reference Guide host Time Warner walks you through self-study options for the various Cisco professional certifications.