Now that you have finished this hour, let’s review what you’ve learned. Take a moment to answer the following questions.
1. How do you organize your workspace?
2. Which two common starting point templates can be developed from scratch?
3. How do you move your avatar around during playtesting?
4. True or False: Publishing your project on Roblox makes it visible to everyone.
5. True or False: The Transform tool is an all-in-one building tool.
1. Closing the extra windows will give you more space to see what you’re doing and keep the Explorer and Properties windows aligned below each other.
2. Baseplate and Flat Terrain are two commonly used templates on which a game developer can develop from an entire game world.
3. We use the WASD or the arrow keys to move around.
4. True. Publishing saves your work to a secure place and allows other players on Roblox to play your game. (To make it public to everyone, go to “Game Settings” after the initial publish.)
5. True. The transform tool is an all-in-one building tool. It moves, scales, and rotates in a precise way.