This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The exciting new VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20)Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is adigital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with an enhancedPearson IT Certification Practice Test. The Premium Edition eBook and PracticeTest contains the following items:
· The VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20)Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhancedpractice test features
· PDF, EPUB, and Mobi/Kindle formats of the VCP-DCVfor vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Official Cert Guide from Pearson ITCertification, which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
About the Premium EditionPractice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson TestPrep practice test software with four full practice exams. This integratedlearning package
· Enables you to focus on individual topic areasor take complete, timed exams
· Includesdirect links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understandthe concepts behind the questions
· Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practicequestions
· Tracks your performance and provides feedback ona module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge tohelp you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chromeversion 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop andlaptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones witha minimum screen size of 4.7. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (orequivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloadedpractice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Premium EditioneBook
VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Official CertGuide from Pearson IT Certification allows you to succeed on the VMwareCertified Professional - Data Center Virtualization for vSphere 7 exam (ProfessionalVMware vSphere 7.x exam) by directly addressing the exams objectives as statedby VMware. Leading experts John A. Davis, Steve Baca, and Owen Thomas sharepreparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weaknessand improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to helpyou pass the exams
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which allowyou to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending Key Topic tables, which helpyou drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· An online, interactive Flash Cardsapplication to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
· A final preparation chapter, which guidesyou through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-takingstrategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates tohelp you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessmentfeatures, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official studyguide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your examsuccess.
The VCP-DCV for vSphere 7.x (Exam 2V0-21.20) Official Cert Guidehelps you master all the topics on the VMware Certified Professional - DataCenter Virtualization for vSphere 7 exam, including
· Architectures and Technologies
· VMware Products and Solutions
· Components and Requirements
· Installing, Configuring, and Setup
· Performance-tuning, Optimization, Upgrades
· Clusters and High Availability
· Administrative and Operational Tasks
1. vSphere Prerequisites2. Storage Infrastructure (Physical and Virtual)3. Network Infrastructure (Physical and Virtual)4. vCenter Server Features5. Clusters6. Virtual Machines7. VMware Product Integration8. High Availability Solutions9. Securing vSphere10. Planning a vSphere Installation (Logging, Inventory, Content Library)11. vSphere Installation (ESXi, VCSA)12. vSphere Configuration (SSO, Virtual Networking)13. Monitoring Resources (vSphere and VCSA)14. VM Configuration and Performance15. Manage Networking16. Manage Storage17. Manage Security18. Manage Clusters and Resources19. Manage vCenter Server (License, Objects, Alarms, VUM)20. Manage VMs (Provision, Migrate, Replication)
Appendix A. Answers to DIKTA Quizzes and Chapter Review QuestionsAppendix B. Exam Updates