- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-8388-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8388-4
- Topics include: Introduction to async development; HTTP and real-time communications; SignalR technology fundamentals; persistent connections and hubs; multiplatform real-time applications; advanced topics
- Learn how SignalR uses Websockets when supported by the browser and the server and falls back to other techniques and technologies when it is not
- Exploit the API for connection management (e.g. connect and disconnect events), grouping connections, and authorization.
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.