Beyond “Why We Buy” and “Buyology”: the first 100% research-based guide to building winning retail marketing programs!
- Shows retail marketers, brand managers, agencies, and strategic planners how they can leverage every key driver of change in retail marketing.
- Introduces a practical, research-driven framework for choosing, applying, measuring, and optimizing retail marketing tools and strategies.
- Packed with relevant, updated examples and case studies and detailed data to support its conclusions.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-707543-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-707543-0
- ISBN-10: 0-13-248538-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-248538-8
Retail marketing is undergoing cataclysmic change, driven by upheavals in media, consumer attitudes, and the retail industry itself. Retailers know they must invest more heavily in marketing, both to build brands and to drive sales. But how? In Shopper Intimacy, two leading experts offer the first comprehensive, research-based guide to building winning retail marketing programs. Drawing on a decade of customer research, the authors introduce:
- A start-to-finish system for planning and executing effective campaigns.
- Powerful new tools for influencing shopper behavior and driving better results.
- Practical, workable techniques for measuring performance – including a breakthrough approach for measuring ROI from the standpoint of all stakeholders.
- Best practices models for integrating internal and syndicated research.
- Trend analysis to help retailers chart the future trajectory of marketing, and position themselves appropriately.
Shopper Intimacy contains extensive case studies, charts, pictures, and illustrations designed to deepen marketers’ understanding. Above all, it presents practical learnings that cut across all retail segments, with data to support the authors’ conclusions, and techniques for successfully applying them.