Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
What do brilliant salespeople know, do and say that makes them so successful?
The world has changed, and businesses need brilliant salespeople not just to survive but to thrive. The modern buyer has become even more sophisticated, intolerant and price sensitive. Today’s brilliant salespeople need to respond and not just react.
This updated edition of the best-selling book combines a focus on the core principles, skills and behaviours of brilliant salespeople as well as new content to meet today’s challenges, including:
• How to influence more people more of the time
• Discovering what your customer really wants
• How to build relationships easily and effortlessly
• How to sell authentically
• Priorities in building your personal brand
• The key principles and ‘how tos’ of social selling
• Influencing in today’s hybrid world
– and much, much more.
If you apply what you learn in this new fully updated edition you will be able to differentiate yourself as well as improve your sales results.
Table of Contents
Part 1 – You
1. The personality of a salesperson
2. How beliefs and values impact sales success
3. Performance and selling
4. Continually improve through self coaching
Part 2 – Process and planning
5. The sales process as a tool for improvement
6. Making the most of your time
7. Planning for success
8. Setting the right goals
9. Managing sales information
Part 3 – Your power to influence
10. Credibility and rapport – the foundations of effective influencing
11. Managing your state – being confident whenever you want
12. Asking the right questions
13. Listening and learning
14. Negotiating collaboratively
Part 4 – Understanding buyers and prospects
15. How do you sell?
16. The modern buyer
17. Prospecting with purpose
18. Initial meeting(s) with prospect
19. Identifying what the prospect wants and needs
Part 5 – Presenting solutions
20. Appealing to the customer
21. Writing great sales proposals
22. Preparing winning pitches
23. Persuasive delivery
24. Making the most of objections
25. Closing and commitment
Part 6 – Developing customers
26. The value of a customer
27. Managing the ‘relationship’
28. Your priorities in managing customers