PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.Drawing on her breakthrough research with 115 CEOs, Luda Kopeikina offers practical, proven techniques for structuring decisions, achieving clarity about the real issues involved, and using that clarity to improve the quality of every decision you make. Kopeikina begins by defining clarity in decision-making, identifying five root causes for decision difficulty, and introducing the “Clarity State”: that singular moment of focus where things fall into place, and solutions become obvious. Next, she introduces a set of powerful techniques for overcoming decision difficulties, stripping away decision complexity, and achieving the Clarity State. Kopeikina concludes with a detailed case study tracing how real executives use these techniques to make crucial strategic decisions.
About the Author.
1. The Key to Mastering Decisions.
2. The Clarity State-Mental Focus Redefined.
3. Five Hurdles to Clarity.
4. How Do You Make Decisions? Overview of a CEO-Tested Process.
5. You Too Can Reach Clarity at Will!-How to Attain the Clarity State.
6. No Aim, No Game-How to Achieve Clarity of Objective.
7. Escaping Handcuffs-How to Achieve Clarity of Constraints.
8. Balancing Mind and Body-How to Learn from Your Emotional Cues.
9. Pick a Fight!-How to Get the Most Out of Clashing Opinions.
10. Everything Is Relative!-Why the Right Frame Is Critical.
11. Becoming a Frame Artist-How to Master Clarity of Perspective.
12. Bull's-eye!-How to Align with the Right Outcome.
13. Voilà!-How to Put It All Together.
Appendix A. Clarity State Decision-Making Technique-A Summary.
Appendix B. Additional Tips on Reducing Decision Complexity.