Recorded Online Training
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-8699-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8699-1
Teach yourself SQL Server 2008—one step at a time. Get the practical guidance you need to build database solutions that solve real-world business problems. Learn to integrate SQL Server data in your applications, write queries, develop reports, and employ powerful business intelligence systems.
Discover how to:
- Install and work with core components and tools
- Create tables and index structures
- Manipulate and retrieve data
- Secure, manage, back up, and recover databases
- Apply tuning plus optimization techniques to generate high-performing database applications
- Optimize availability through clustering, database mirroring, and log shipping
- Tap business intelligence tools—Reporting, Analysis, and Integration Services
- Practice exercises and code samples
- Fully searchable eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.