- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-672-32805-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-672-32805-3
If you are new to the world of Microsoft Small Business Server 2003, Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 Unleashed can provide you with real-world support experience as you get started or explore your upgraded server. Written and reviewed by Small Business Server MVPs, this book provides valuable coverage of Mac platform integration, as well as the integration of ISA 2004, SharePoint, FrontPage, Exchange, and SQL Server. You will develop a number of new skills, including:
- Planning SBS installations.
- Troubleshooting SBS installation problems.
- Adding additional servers to the SBS network.
- Troubleshooting common Exchange problems.
- Working with ISA 2004 in the SBS environment.
- Troubleshooting common IIS problems in SBS.
- Working with SharePoint Team Services and the Companyweb interface.
- Configuring SBS and Macintosh clients for integrating the two platforms.
Make complex networking accessible with Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 Unleashed