This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Your hands-on guide to building effective Power BI dashboards
Expand your expertise–and teach yourself how to create world-class Power BI business analysis dashboards that bring data to life for better decision-making. If you’re an experienced business intelligence professional or manager, you’ll get all the guidance, examples, and code you need to succeed–even if you’ve never used Power BI before.
Follow the instructions to download this book's lesson files.
1. Introduction of Power BI
2. Power BI architecture and administration
3. Visuals in Power BI
4. Power BI report development
5. Use DAX in Power BI
6. Develop Power BI reports from Excel
7. Develop Power BI reports from SharePoint Online
8. Develop Power BI reports from SharePoint On-Premises
9. Develop Power BI reports from SQL
10. Develop Power BI reports from SSAS cube
11. Develop Power BI reports from Azure SQL
12. Develop Power BI reports from Oracle
13. Develop Power BI reports from Dynamics 365