- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 9-1/8" x 7-3/8"
- Pages: 448
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-2697-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-2697-3
Get the fast facts that make learning Office 2010 plain and simple! This colorful, no-nonsense guide uses easy-to-follow steps and screenshots, and clear, concise language to show the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote.
Here's WHAT You'll Learn
- Create documents, Web pages, and other publications
- Organize your e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Build spreadsheets to analyze and visualize data
- Set up a simple database
- Capture notes with ink, voice or text
Here's HOW You'll Learn It
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! Exercises help you apply what you learn right away
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata