This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
The quick way to learn Microsoft Excel!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Microsoft Excel. Jump in wherever you need answers-brisk lessons and detailed screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
1. Set Up a Workbook
2. Work with data and Excel tables
3. Perform calculations on data
4. Change workbook appearance
5. Manage worksheet data
6. Reorder and summarize data
7. Combine data from multiple sources
8. Analyze Data Sets
9. Create charts and graphics
10. Create dynamic worksheets by using PivotTables and PivotCharts
11. Print worksheets and charts
12. Automate repetitive tasks by use macros
13. Work with other Microsoft Office programs
14. Collaborate with colleagues