Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
This is the perfect study guide to help you pass the first exam in Microsoft's four core OS exams - Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Exam 70-270). With this book, you can master the skills and concepts necessary to address exam objectives including planning, installation, configuration, administration, support, security, and troubleshooting of Windows XP Professional. It teaches how to analyze Microsoft's trick questions and distracters by providing practice exam questions arranged in a format similar to the actual exam. This book is not intended to teach new material. Instead it assumes that you have a solid foundation of knowledge but can use a refresher on important concepts as well as a guide to exam topics and objectives. This book focuses exactly on what you need to get past the exam - it features test-taking strategies, time-saving study tips, and a special Cram Sheet that includes tips, acronyms, and memory joggers not available anywhere else. The series is supported online at several Web sites: examcram.com, informit.com, and cramsession.com.
The accompanying CD features PrepLogic™ Practice Tests, Preview Edition. This product includes one complete PrepLogic Practice Test with approximately the same number of questions found on the actual vendor exam. Each question contains full, detailed explanations of the correct and incorrect answers. The engine offers two study modes, Practice Test and Flash Review, full exam customization, and a detailed score report.
1. Microsoft Certification Exams.
2. Installing and Deploying Windows XP Professional.
3. Establishing, Configuring and Managing Resources.
4. Setting Up, Managing and Troubleshooting Security Accounts and Policies.
5. Implementing and Managing User and Desktop Settings.
6. Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers.
7. Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Disk Drives and Volumes.
8. Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services.
9. System Monitoring, Performance Optimization and Recover Features.
10. Installing, Administering and Troubleshooting Remote Access Services.
11. Sample Test.
12. Answer Key.
Appendix A. Whats on the CD-ROM.
Appendix B. Using the PrepLogic Practice Tests, Preview Edition Software.