NEW TITLE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about a temporary release delay on new titles. Learn more.
Straight from IBM, this is the first comprehensive guide to building collaborative solutions that integrate WebSphere and Lotus to drive maximum business value. Writing for experienced Web developers, three leading IBM consultants show how to design and deploy WebSphere and Domino together in any environment, no matter how large or complex. The authors address architecture, security, performance, availability, development, and much more. Using their techniques, you can implement cutting-edge collaboration, drive productivity improvements, streamline business processes, accelerate response timesand build your On Demand enterprise.
© Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
Download the Sample Chapter related to this title.
2. The Architecture of WebSphere and Lotus Collaboration Together.
3. WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 5.
4. Domino 6.
5. Using WebSphere and Lotus Collaboration Together.
6. Building a Combined WebSphere and Domino System.
7. What to Put on WAS vs. Domino.
8. Development Tools.
9. Accessing J2EE Elements from Domino.
10. Accessing Domino from J2EE.
11. Issues with WAS and Domino Together.
12. Security and Single Sign-On.
14. Performance and High-Availability Issues.
15. Implementing High-Volume Web Sites.
16. The Future for WebSphere and Lotus Collaboration.
Appendix A. WebSphere Application Server 5 Details.
Appendix B. Domino 6 Details.
Appendix C. Detailed Steps for Building a Combined WebSphere and Domino System.
Appendix D. What’s New in WAS 6?
Appendix E. The WebSphere Portal.
Appendix F. Lotus Workplace.
Download the Index file related to this title.