Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Everybody wants to change something, whether it is work, life, yourself or someone else. Based on evidence-based psychological principles, including those drawn from CBT, this book demonstrates how you can bring about positive change in your life.
Bursting with powerful tips, tricks, advice and guidance taken from interviews with some of the most positive and productive people in the world, from Mohammed Ali and Richard Branson to Alex Ferguson and Tiger Woods.
How to Change Almost Anything
10 steps to change almost anything
1. Create the right first impression
2. Decide how you want to be perceived
3. Recognise the power of emotions
4. Address the four big needs
5. Understand your reaction to change
6. Anticipate how those around you will react to change
7. Examine your beliefs
8. Avoid belief traps
9. Be aware of where you’re sitting
10. Take action
- Over to you...