- Copyright 2021
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-681969-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-681969-1
Prepare for Microsoft Exam DA-100 and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Power BI data analysis and visualization. Designed for experienced data analytics professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Associate level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Prepare the data
- Model the data
- Visualize the data
- Analyze the data
- Deploy and maintain deliverables
Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI About the Exam
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you are an experienced business intelligence professional or data analyst, or have a similar role
Exam DA-100 focuses on skills and knowledge needed to acquire, profile, clean, transform, and load data; design and develop data models; create measures with DAX; optimize model performance; create reports and dashboards; enrich reports for usability; enhance reports to expose insights; perform advanced analysis; manage datasets, and create and manage workspaces.About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam earns your Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification, demonstrating your ability to help businesses maximize the value of data assets by using Microsoft Power BI.
As subject matter experts, Data Analysts design and build scalable data models, clean and transform data, and enable advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion content.
Companion Files (.zip)
URL List (.pdf)
- Click the Download buttons below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- For the .zip file, locate the downloaded file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.