- Authoritative and complete MCSA Exam 70-779 preparation content, straight from Microsoft
- Covers consuming, transforming, modeling, and visualizing data with Excel 2016
- Organized by exam objectives for efficient study
- Strategic, what-if scenarios challenge exam candidates, helping them master the big-picture thinking the exam demands
- Contains up-to-date exam preparation tips from a leading Microsoft expert
- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-5093-0804-0
- ISBN-13: 978-1-5093-0804-0
- ISBN-10: 1-5093-0807-5
- ISBN-13: 978-1-5093-0807-1
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-779–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Microsoft Excel data analysis and visualization. Designed for BI professionals, data analysts, and others who analyze business data with Excel, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Consume and transform data by using Microsoft Excel
- Model data, from building and optimizing data models through creating performance KPIs, actual and target calculations, and hierarchies
- Visualize data, including creating and managing PivotTables and PivotCharts, and interacting with PowerBI
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have a strong understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel to perform data analysis
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files.
Sample Files (.zip)
URL List (.pdf)
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 1)
Table of Contents
- 1. Consume and Transform Data
- 2. Model Data
- 3. Visualize Data