Being aware of emotions – whether your own or other people’s – and how you act on them is the key to understanding yourself and others. High emotional intelligence is the secret to increasing levels of confidence and resilience, and reducing levels of anxiety and stress.
Discover your Emotional Intelligence will give you your own emotional intelligence score and the tools to radically improve it. With practical activities, reflective exercises and prompts to develop any of the 42 dimensions of your emotional intelligence, you will be able to diffuse conflicts, improve your relationships and overcome life’s challenges to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Discover your Emotional Intelligence and be your best self.
Part 1: What is Emotional Intelligence?
1. Making Sense of Emotional Intelligence
2. Assessing Your EI Profile
Part 2: Your Emotional Intelligence Masterclass
3. Improving Your Self-Mastery
4. Enhancing Your overall Disposition
5. Increasing Your Self-Management
6. Strengthen Your Ability to Influence People
7. Boost Your Stakeholder Relationships
8. Upgrade Your People Development Capability
9. Enrich Your Empathy with Others
10. Deepen Your Credibility
11. Elevate Your Communication Skills
12. Boost Your Teams Dynamic
13. Refine Your Leadership Capability
14. Revitalise Your Approach to Change
15. Collaborate with Others More Effectively
16. Improve Your Innovation Skills