Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Increasingly, organizations are modernizing application development by integrating open source technologies into a holistic architecture for delivering high-quality workloads to the cloud. Developing Microservices Architecture on Azure with Open Source Technologies is a complete, step-by-step guide to building flexible microservices architectures by leveraging services provided by the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, and key open source technologies such as Java, Node.JS, .NET Core and Angular.
Expert Microsoft consultants Ovais Mehboob and Arvind Chandaka guide you step-by-step through a realistic case study project that illuminates key technical implementation tasks for establishing end to end infrastructure, developing cloud-native applications, automating deployment, and realizing value. They show how to:
1. Introduction to Microservices
2. Introduction to Real-Life Case Study
3. Build Microservices Architecture and Use Azure
4. Develop App Front-end and Build Microservices
5. Microservices on Containers
6. Communication Patterns
7. Security in Microservices
8. Setup API Gateway
9. Build and Deploy Microservices
10. Monitor Microservices