The new classic! C Primer Plus, now in its 5th edition, has been revised to include over 20 new programming exercises, newly improved examples and the new ANSI/ISO standard, C99. Task-oriented examples will teach you the fundamentals of C programming. From extended integer types and compound literals to Boolean support and variable-length arrays, you will learn to create practical and real-world applications with C programming. Review questions and programming exercises at the end of each chapter will reinforce what you have learned. This friendly and easy-to-use self-study guide will help you understand the fundamentals of this core programming language.
Solutions to a selected subset of Programming Exercises (zipped Word and text document): 104 KB - c5sol.zip
All the code developed for the book in one convenient download - 104 KB -- c5ex.zip
1. Getting Ready.
2. Introducing C.
3. Data and C.
4. Character Strings and Formatted Input/Output.
5. Operators, Expressions, and Statements.
6. C Control Statements: Looping.
7. C Control Statements: Branching and Jumps.
8. Character Input/Output and Input Validation.
10. Arrays and Pointers.
11. Character Strings and String Functions.
12. Storage Classes, Linkage, and Memory Management.
13. File Input/Output.
14. Structures and Other Data Forms.
15. Bit Fiddling.
16. The C Preprocessor and the C Library.
17. Advanced Data Representation.
Appendix A. Answers to the Review Questions.
Appendix B. Reference Section.