• Focus on the client:
– Writes all programs, classes, and data structures from scratch with the client in mind.
– Encourages students’ sensitivity to the client, making them more marketable for future employment.
– Addresses an important consideration often overlooked in other texts (and left to employers to teach).
• Meaningful, relevant examples.
• Worked examples provided throughout.
• Thorough testing of all code.
• Code for all examples provided.• PowerPoint slides
Most books on data structures are filled with so many technical details (and lack thorough explanations) that the reading becomes difficult. This accessible, conversational presentation explores data structures concepts in clear language. KEY TOPICS: Assumes a basic knowledge of C++. Focuses on the client for all programs, classes, and data structures. Offers meaningful, relevant examples and worked examples throughout. Includes thoroughly tested code. Provides code for all examples. MARKET: A useful reference for anyone interested in learning more about programming.