This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
This book includes:
Companion web page:
1. The Mobile Landscape
2. Creating a Simple Content Site
3. Speeding up the First Load
4. Speeding up the Next Visit
5. Using PJAX to Improve the Touch Experience
6. Taps vs Clicks: Basic Event Handling
7. CSS Transitions, Animations, and Transforms
9. The Basics of Gestures
10. Scrolling and Swiping
11. Pinching and Other Complex Gestures
Appendix A: Debugging Tools
Appendix B: Mobile Framworks
Appendix C: Building a Mobile Web Application