A powerful customer community will help you to scale customer support, attract new customers, and gather indispensable feedback and knowledge. But how do you make it happen?
Build Your Community fuses proven principles from the world of psychology with user experience and design thinking into a foolproof approach helping you to: • Start from scratch and attract your first members.
• Find and design the perfect platform for your community.
• Keep members engaged, sharing expertise, and helping each other.
• Create a magnetic community culture – unique from any other online destination.
• Position you and your organisation at the center of your field.
• Budget for your community with a detailed breakdown of costs and resources required.
Richard Millington shares the strategies, principles and tactics he has used to help over 300
organisations to build communities over the past decade, including Apple, Facebook and SAP.
If you wish to build a united, powerful online community, Build Your Community is your definitive guide.
1. Why create a community?
2. Who is your community for?
3. Creating your community experience
4. Setting the rules
5. Attracting your first members
6. Nurturing superusers in your community
7. Keeping members engaged
8. Rewarding your members
9. Overcoming problems
10. Building your community strategy
11. What’s next?