PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
The award-winning, bestselling guide - this new edition will give you the lowdown on how to be a brilliant salesperson.
Brilliant Selling will show you how to instantly improve your sales performance. Packed with practical tips and advice from sales professionals who know what works and what doesn’t, you will discover trade secrets that will guarantee sales success.
As well as learning all the key skills, you will find out how to use your personality to perfect your technique and understand customer’s needs so that you are always one step ahead.
About the authors
Introduction to the second edition
How this book works
Part 1 – You
1. The personality of a salesperson
2. How beliefs and values impact sales success
3. Your personal ‘brand’
4. Performance and selling
5. Continually improve through self coaching
Part 2 – Process and planning
6. The sales process as a tool for improvement
7. Making the most of your time
8. Planning for success
9. Setting the right goals
10. Managing sales information
Part 3 – Your power to influence
11. The C3 Model – the foundations of effective influencing
12. Asking the right questions
13. Listening and learning
14. Negotiating collaboratively
Part 4 – Understanding buyers and prospects
15. How do you sell?
16. The modern buyer
17. Prospecting with purpose
18. Initial meeting(s) with prospect
19. Identifying what the prospect wants and needs
Part 5 – Presenting solutions
20. Appealing to the customer
21. Writing great sales proposals
22. Preparing winning pitches
23. Persuasive delivery
24. Making the most of objections
25. Closing and commitment
Part 6 – Developing customers
26. The value of a customer
27. Managing the ‘relationship’
28. Your priorities in managing customers
Summary – your brilliant future