NEW TITLE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about a temporary release delay on new titles. Learn more.
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Discover how to improve your emotional intelligence and succeed in all areas of your life.
With this book, you will learn how to:
- Be more aware of and have a better understanding of emotions
- Have more control over your decisions, thoughts and actions
- Positively handle disappointment, frustration, criticism and all the ups and downs of relationships at work and at home
- Understand other people’s feelings and emotions, their thoughts and actions; what they mean and what they need
- Build rapport easily with other people; be better at supporting, motivating and influencing them
- Confidently manage and resolve conflicts and help others work together in harmony
- Discover how developing your emotional intelligence can further your relationships with others, in the workplace and at home, in any situation, anywhere, at any time.
The book includes clever tips and techniques, practical pointers and examples to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Part 1: Understand Emotions
Chapter 1:Emotions and emotional intelligence
Chapter 2:How emotionally intelligent are you?
Chapter 3:Beliefs and assumptions about emotions
Chapter 4:Identify and understand emotions
Chapter 5:Non verbal emotions
Chapter 6:Manage your emotions
Chapter 7:Manage other people’s emotions
Use emotional intelligence:
Chapter 8Persuade and influence
Chapter 10Cut your losses
Chapter 11 If you don’t like someone
Chapter 12When you are angry
Chapter 13The power of the positive
Chapter 14Procrastination and guilt
Chapter 15Give bad news