PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Millions of investors are struggling to build a nest egg in the face of today’s brutal market realities. For many of them, dividend investing represents the perfect low-risk approach. Over the past 80 years, dividends have accounted for over 44% of the S&P’s total returns. Now, there’s an up-to-date, practical, step-by-step guide to successful dividend investing. In Be a Dividend Millionaire: A Proven, Low-Risk Approach That Will Generate Income for the Long Term, Paul Rubillo, the founder of Dividend.com, delivers all the information you need to invest successfully in dividend stocks and attain long-term financial freedom.
Rubillo explains why dividend stock investing is the only long-term strategy that actually works, and offers a comprehensive plan for achieving real financial stability. You’ll discover:
· What to do now, before you invest in anything
· Why asset managers and financial planners won’t help you pick the right dividend stock
· Why cash-rich companies aren’t always a good investment
· How compounding returns can make you a Dividend Millionaire
· Why dividend dates matter, and how to use them
· How to find safe dividend yields, and avoid “dividend traps”
· How to save money by periodically auditing your brokerage account
· When to sell, and how to use stop-loss orders to protect your profits
Chapter 1: Lessons to Learn from the Recent Economic Downturn 5
Chapter 2: Paul’s Ten Step Plan to Financial Stability 13
Chapter 3: What to Know Before You Invest 37
Chapter 4: Investing Rules to Live By 47
Chapter 5: How to Find Winners and Avoid Losers 57
Chapter 6: Selling Is a Virtue 75
Chapter 7: Dividend Stock Investing: The Only Long-Term Strategy That Works 91
Chapter 8: Trading Techniques and Pitfalls That All Investors Should Know 113