- Copyright 2021
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-731178-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-731178-1
Take your IT career to the next level with this expert-led online certification prep course designed to help you master Azure fundamentals and strengthen your resume with in-depth knowledge of cloud concepts. With this self-paced course, you'll get lessons organized to cover every skill measured on the AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam, along with experiential labs that provide hands-on experience working with cloud services and cloud-based solutions.
Whether you're preparing for Azure certification, or ready to apply your knowledge directly to the workplace, this course will help you demonstrate next-level understanding of cloud services, and Azure deployment and support.
Who should take this course
Skill level | Beginner
- Anyone preparing for the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam
- Anyone looking to demonstrate a foundational-level understanding of cloud services and cloud-based solutions with Microsoft Azure
- Anyone interested in learning Microsoft Azure concepts and terminology
No prior knowledge of Azure or cloud services is required to take this online training course.
For an optimal course experience, we recommend using these browsers and devices.
- 5 hours of expert-led videos organized by exam objective to help make the most of your study time
- Lessons targeted to cover every skill measured on the November 2020 update of the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam
- Hands-on labs that simulate on-the-job experience with cloud services and cloud-based solutions
- Self-study tools, such as flashcards to master key terms, and quizzes to self-assess your progress
- Four complete practice tests to ensure youre ready to take theAZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam with confidence
- 1 year of access*
What you'll learn
This comprehensive training course covers every skill measured on the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam, including but not limited to:
- Identifying the benefits of cloud computing, such as High Availability, Scalability, Elasticity, Agility, and Disaster Recovery
- Differentiating between cloud services (e.g., the shared responsibility model, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and serverless computing)
- Differentiating between types of cloud computing (e.g., public, private, and hybrid cloud) and identifying a service type based on a use case
- Identifying core Azure services and architectural components
- Defining the benefits and usage of core resources available in Azure, such as Azure Virtual Machines, Azure App Services, Virtual Networks, Container (blob) storage, Cosmos DB, and Azure Marketplace
- Defining the function and benefits of core Azure solutions and management tools, such as IoT Central, Azure Sphere, and HDInsight, Azure portal, and Azure Advisor
- Understanding the function and benefits of Azure network security and general security features
- Defining the function and benefits of Azure identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Identifying the uses and benefits of privacy and compliance resources, such as Online Service Terms (OST), the Data Protection Amendment (DPA), and the Trust Center
- Understanding Azure pricing, service level agreements (SLAs), and service lifecycles
Didn't pass your certification exam on your first try? We'll give you six months of additional access at no cost.
About Pearson IT Training Courses
Pearson IT Training Courses are complete and affordable packages of expert-led, self-paced courses designed to help you stand out with in-demand skills that take your career to the next level.
From learning to hands-on practice and application, our comprehensive certification prep courses ensure you are ready for exam success.