- Copyright 2008
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57896-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57896-9
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Here is your essential companion to the Apple TV set-top box. The Apple TV Pocket Guide
steers you through how to
- Connect your Apple TV to your television and home network.
- Rent and buy movies--including HD movies--using Apple TV.
- Stream content from a friend's computer to your TV.
- View high-definition content on your HDTV using the Apple TV.
- Watch movies and TV shows, view photos, and listen to songs and podcasts.
- Create high-quality movies from DVDs you own to play on the Apple TV.
- Convert your own home movies for showing on the big screen.
- Watch YouTube videos.
- View photos from iPhoto, Flickr, and .Mac Web Galleries.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can't fix them yourself.