Practical, real-world methodology and business scenarios, to help increase effectiveness and impact on the job.
The Business Skills series focuses on soft skills, where technology is a means, not the end. These guides are designed for experienced users who want to sharpen their professional skills (e.g., giving presentations, project management, and collaboration).
Showing 21-23 of 23
Sort by Date | Title
- Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010: Give Your Data Meaning
- eBook (Watermarked) $22.39
- Create Dynamic Charts in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Beyond
- eBook (Watermarked) $25.59
- Take Back Your Life!: Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to Get Organized and Stay Organized
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99