Gregory M. Horine is a certified (PMP, CCP) business technology and IT project management professional with more than 27 years of successful results across multiple industries using servant leadership principles. Primary areas of expertise and strength include the following:
• Project management and leadership
• Complete project lifecycle experience
• Complex application development
• Package implementation and integration
• Enterprise solution development
• Effective use of project management tools
• Microsoft Project
• Project and portfolio management tools
• Data analysis and transformation
• Business process analysis and improvement
• Vendor and procurement management
• Mind mapping tools
• Quality and risk management
• Regulatory and process compliance
In addition, Mr. Horine holds a master’s degree in computer science from Ball State University and a bachelor’s degree in both marketing and computer science from Anderson College (Anderson, Indiana).
Through his servant leadership approach, Mr. Horine has established a track record of empowering his teammates, improving project communications, overcoming technical and political obstacles, and successfully completing projects that meet the targeted objectives.
Mr. Horine is grateful for the guidance and the opportunities that he has received from many mentors throughout his career. Their patience and influence has helped form a rewarding career marked by continuous learning and improvement.