- Blockchain: A Technical Perspective
- Blockchain for Enterprises
- Essential Maturity Imperatives for Enterprise Blockchain
- Token Revolution
- Understanding Digital Asset (Token) Fungibility: Opportunities and Challenges Related to Token Valuation and Blockchain Ecosystems
- Considerations for Meaningful and Sustainable Blockchain-Powered Business Networks
- Chapter Summary
This chapter discussed the overall blockchain technology landscape and addressed the trust divide between an enterprise (permissioned) blockchain and a public (permissionless) blockchain. It is vital to understand the technology underpinnings of the trust systems, which lay the foundation for trustless interactions between various participants within a network. Enterprise blockchain design and enterprise integration will inevitably impact the cost of the solution deployment and the longevity of the application, so economic incentives are a vital component of any blockchain network. This distinction is vital for the valuation of crypto assets and to ensure the continued and sustained growth of a blockchain-powered business network.