This chapter is from the book
- What does “Caveat emptor!” mean?
- What is the default meaning of copying for class objects?
- When is the default meaning of copying of class objects appropriate? When is it inappropriate?
- What is a copy constructor?
- What is a copy assignment?
- What is the difference between copy assignment and copy initialization?
- What is shallow copy? What is deep copy?
- How does the copy of a vector compare to its source?
- What are the five “essential operations” for a class?
- What is an explicit constructor? Where would you prefer one over the (default) alternative?
- What operations may be invoked implicitly for a class object?
- What is an array?
- How do you copy an array?
- How do you initialize an array?
- When should you prefer a pointer argument over a reference argument? Why?
- What is a C-style string?
- What is a palindrome?