- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 216X138
- Pages: 232
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-4066-4427-7
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4066-4427-2
The chances are that we are only using about 1% of the power of our brain. Just imagine the amazing results if we could unlock just a fraction of the power of the remaining 99%. With this definitive, classic operations manual for the brain, you can discover how to revolutionise the way you think and learn, wake up your senses and unleash the hidden power of your mind.
With this book, you will learn how to:
- Improve your problem-solving capabilities.
- Become more creative in your approach to work and life.
- Understand, retain and more readily recall information.
- Improve your memory beyond recognition.
- Be more open to change and new ideas.
- Think, learn and react faster and more efficiently.
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Know your brain
- 1 Your brain is better than you think
- 2 Get inside your head
- 3 IQ and your natural brilliance
- Part 2 Harness your brain power
- 4 Transform your ability to recall and learn information
- 5 Master mnemonics to double your memory and more
- 6 Energy 'plus' and 'into' memory yields infinite creativity [E+M=C]
- Part 3 The essential 'mind-tools' for great brains
- 7 Why key words are so important
- 8 Introducing Mind Maps and Radiant Thinking
- 9 How to create a Mind Map
- 10 Speed read to save days, weeks, even months of your time
- 11 The incredible power of 'super' speed reading
- 12 Revolutionise your study skills with the Buzan Organic Study Technique (BOST)
- Conclusion: Thinking for the future
- Appendix: Online resources