- Copyright 2021
- Dimensions: 216X138
- Pages: 280
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-292-33464-9
- ISBN-13: 978-1-292-33464-6
Great teamwork is crucial for any high performing team, but being in a team is harder than ever before. Work is faster, leaner and more digital, and teamwork can be last on our list of priorities.
Supercharged Teams will boost the way your team works together, whether you lead a team or belong to one.
With 30 powerful tools for teamwork, supercharge your team to:
- Reset your team to work better together
- Adapt your team to new challenges, whether they are in the same office, working remotely or collaborating across different departments, organisations and locations
- Learn from high performing teams across the world with case studies and examples
- Develop the skills and approaches that work effectively in todays working environment
Supercharged Teams gives you the power to supercharge your team, today
Table of Contents
- 1. Why supercharge your team?
- 2. Choose your team
- 3. Find more time
- 4. What goals do you want to achieve?
- 5. Find your motivation
- 6. Agree what you will deliver, and when
- 7. Ways to work together
- 8. Dealing with conflict
- 9. Get support from leaders
- 10. Engage your stakeholders
- 11. Build a new culture
- 12. What do teams look like in the future?
- 13. Using Supercharged Teams and the 30 tools in your team