Save 70% on video courses when you use code OCTVID during checkout. Offer ends Oct. 17. Shop now.
What search engine optimization (SEO) is, how it works and how it can be implemented to increase profits!
This book will explain the major difference for corporate Web sites -- how the most successful distinguish themselves from others by scale--the number of pages, the number of people, the number of different systems that work together. This book contains numerous techniques to cope with this scale:
A new edition of this title is available, ISBN-10: 0136068685 ISBN-13: 9780136068686
I. THE BASICS OF SEARCH MARKETING.
1. Why Search Marketing Is Important and Difficult.
2. How Search Engines Work.
3. How Search Marketing Works.
4. How Searchers Work.
II. DEVELOP YOUR SEARCH MARKETING PROGRAM.
5. Identify Your Web Site’s Goals.
6. Measure Your Web Site’s Success.
7. Measure Your Search Marketing Success.
8. Define Your Search Marketing Strategy.
9. Sell Your Search Marketing Proposal.
III. EXECUTE YOUR SEARCH MARKETING PROGRAM.
10. Get Your Site Indexed.
11. Choose Your Target Keywords.
12. Optimize Your Content.
13. Attract Links to Your Site.
14. Optimize Your Paid Search Program.
15. Make Search Marketing Operational.
16. What’s Next?