This course contains everything you need to know to become a full-stack developer with the React stack.
* Basic knowledge of how programming works
* Some experience with the command line (not required)
* At the very least, have a strong grasp of basic programming concepts: variables, arrays, control flow, etc.
* Some experience working on either the front or back end of a web application, but this is not a requirement
28+ Hours of Video Instruction
React: Zero to Full-Stack video collection is based on four video courses that give you everything you need to become a full-stack developer with the React and MERN stacks.
This master class includes the following courses:
* Learn React for Modern Web Applications LiveLessons
* Node.js Essentials LiveLessons
* Full-Stack React LiveLessons
Full-Stack React LiveLessons covers the fundamentals of full-stack development with the MERN (MongoDB Express, React, and Node.js) stack. For the full stack, developers need to make sure both the front and back end communicate well together. Toward that end, this video teaches you how everything works, what the key responsibilities of each component are, and how they flow together. Shaun addresses the key points for developers, with specific examples to demonstrate concepts.
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.