Scott Kelby, the world's best selling Photoshop author and Editor of Photoshop User magazine, is back once again with an entirely new collection of Down and Dirty Tricks for Photoshop CS2. This new edition includes step-by-step tutorials on how to create the same exact effects you see every day in magazines, on TV, at the movies, and on the Web. It's even more of those eye-popping, jaw-dropping special effects that made Scott's previous editions award-winning worldwide smash hits!
But this isn't just an update to his previous book--these are 100% ALL NEW EFFECTS from cover-to-cover to reflect the latest trends in
Photoshop special effects and design. These are nothing but today's real world techniques--the same ones you see used by leading Photoshop
photographers, designers, and special-effects masters--and its all here in the only book of its kind.
You'll learn the most closely guarded inside secrets for creating the latest cutting-edge effects, including techniques that have never been
revealed before…anywhere! And the book is written so clearly, and is so easy to follow, that you'll be able to create every one of these
amazing effects yourself. You'll learn:
• The hottest new effects used in Hollywood, on TV, in print ads, and on the Web
• The most popular effects used by today's leading professional photographers
• The latest cutting-edge special effects
• The secrets to faking all kinds of studio shots (you'll be amazed how its done!)
• The type effects that are most in demand by clients
• Custom set-ups that let you show your work like a pro
• The most asked for new Web effects
• Plus loads of advanced effects that look hard, but are easy--once you know the secrets
But Down and Dirty tricks is more than just an effects book; it’s packed with cool tips, timesaving shortcuts, and
slick little work-arounds, making this an invaluable productivity tool, too! Plus the whole book is packed with design techniques, creative
ideas, and stunning layouts that will help you unleash your own creativity. It's all here-- "Just the funk and not the junk"--and if
you're into Photoshop CS2, you're absolutely gonna love it!