A breakthrough framework for building global brands: Do the right things, the right way, to get the right results
- Successfully organize and execute on global brand strategy: create your global brand vision, define your brand framework, bring brands to life, and measure performance on your Brand Business Scorecard
- Successfully operate marketing and branding at the intersection of globalization, localization and personalization
- Reflects the authors’ 50+ years of global branding experience at the highest levels of global enterprise, on both the client and agency side
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-419382-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-419382-3
New Brand Leadership delivers the first complete, proven blueprint for organizing and executing on global brand marketing. It reflects the authors’ 50+ years of combined experience driving global brand leadership and measurable results across a wide range of industries, at companies ranging from Mars to Nissan, IHG to YUM! Brands.
Larry Light and Joan Kiddon show how to drive value by successfully managing at the intersection of globalization, localization, and personalization. They introduce Arcature’s proven Collaborative Three Box Model, guiding you step-by-step through creating brand vision, defining brand framework, bringing your brand to life, and then measuring your performance.
They offer specific, high-value recommendations regarding cultural change, organizational responsibilities, structure, metrics, and much more. You’ll find proven solutions to tough real-world global branding challenges, including managing tensions between global and local, central and regional, and brand leadership vs. brand management.
For wide audiences of C-suite and other current and prospective business leaders; HR officers, marketing executives and agency professionals, top executives, business leaders, prospective business leaders, and MBA/executive MBA students.
Online Sample Chapter
Overview: A New Approach to Global Marketing
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Overview: A New Approach to Global Marketing
- Chapter 2 Globalization, Localization, Personalization
- Chapter 3 Game-Changing Trends
- Chapter 4 New Definition of Brand Value: Trustworthy Brand Value
- Chapter 5 Build Brand Trust
- Chapter 6 The Evolution of Global Marketing and The New Collaborative Three-Box Model
- Chapter 7 The Collaborative Three-Box Model: Box 1—Create the Brand Vision
- Chapter 8 The Collaborative Three-Box Model: Box 2—Define the Global Brand Plan to Win
- Chapter 9 The Collaborative Three-Box Model: Box 3—Bring the Brand to Life
- PART III: REFRESHING THE ENTERPRISE
- Chapter 10 Building a Brand Business Scorecard
- Chapter 11 How Does It All Come Together in an Effective Plan to Win?
- Chapter 12 Breaking the Bad Habits That Inhibit Brand Building
- Chapter 13 Guiding Principles
- Conclusion: Moving Forward