NEW TITLE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about a temporary release delay on new titles. Learn more.
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Web Edition + Content Update Program
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of a My Office 2016Book or eBook. A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection from your www.quepublishing.com account. Web Editions cannot be viewed on an eReader. To view on an eReader, please purchase an eBook.
In addition, this Web Edition is part of Que’s Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Office 2016, sections of this Web Edition will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software.
My Office 2016 introduces readers to this new version of the suite and shows them how to get the most out of the apps. The book clearly explains what to expect from the new version of Office, what the program limitations are, and discusses best practices for using the apps. My Office 2016 teaches readers how to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneDrive in an easy-to-follow, task-based format. Topics covered include how to use the main features that come with each Office application, how to synchronize documents between devices, and how to collaborate with others.
• Master core skills you can use in every Office 2016 program
• Quickly create visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
• Build complex documents with columns, footnotes, headers, and tables
• Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
• Quickly move, copy, delete, and format large amounts of data with Excel ranges
• Use charts to make data more visual, intuitively understandable, and actionable
• Add pizzazz to PowerPoint slide shows with animations and transitions
• Use Outlook 2016 to efficiently manage your email, contacts, and calendar
• Bring all your ideas and notes together in a OneNote notebook
• Start building useful Access 2016 databases
• Customize your Office applications to work the way you do
• Store and share your Office files in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive
• Collaborate with others, including people using other versions of Office