Buy 2+ books or eBooks, save 55% through December 1. Use code BOOKSGIVING. Shop the sale.
6+ Hours of Video Instruction
Learn the fundamentals of HTML and CSS; master hands-on, real-world skills for creating your own web pages; and prepare for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exam 98-383: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS.
In MTA 98-383: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS LiveLessons, you learn the fundamental, real-world skills needed to create your own web pages using HTML and CSS and prepare for Microsoft MTA exam 98-383.
Drawing on her experience helping thousands of people learn HTML, CSS, and web design, Jennifer Kyrnin guides you from the absolute basics all the way to creating responsive web layouts and beyond. One step at a time, you learn how to create and post HTML to a hosting service; build a basic HTML document; write a CSS style sheet; use internal and external style sheets; build and style HTML text; create HTML5 outlines; adjust fonts and typography; choose and change colors; create CSS3 rounded corners; and even add HTML5 web video and audio.
Throughout, Jennifer covers the MTA exam 98-383 objective domains logically and provides opportunities to review and practice fundamental concepts and techniques. Topics are organized into bite-sized, self-contained lessons, so you can learn key HTML and CSS skills quickly and easily. This video course, along with additional study, can help you achieve the hours of instruction and hands-on experience recommended to take the exam and demonstrate your mastery of fundamental HTML and CSS concepts.
Learn How To
• Design and create eye-catching web pages
• Customize your pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Position images, columns, and headings on a page
• Format text, data tables, links, and media
• Publish your pages to a web server
• Create online forms
• Enhance your site with dynamic content
• Prepare for the Microsoft MTA exam 98-383: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Who Should Take This Course
• All beginning web page authors and others who need to know how to quickly and easily get a web page up and running for home, school, or work
• Candidates taking Microsoft exam MTA 98-383: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Basic experience using text editors and managing files; no HTML or CSS experience necessary
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que Topics include: IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.