- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks
- Copyright 2017
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 176
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-9935-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9935-9
- ISBN-10: 1-5093-0041-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-5093-0041-9
Advance your expert skills in Word 2016. And earn the credential that proves it!!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Word! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2016 Expert certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth exam prep for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to apply what you’ve learned
- Practice and review questions
- Ready-made practice files with solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these MOS objectives:
- Manage Document Options and Settings
- Design Advanced Documents
- Create Advanced References
- Create Custom Word Elements
Follow the instructions to download this book's practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample pages (includes Section Exam 77-726 Word 2016 Expert: Creating Documents for Effective Communication and Index)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Manage Document Options and Settings
1.1 Manage Documents and Templates
1.2 Prepare Documents for Review
1.3 Manage Document Changes
Chapter 2 Design Advanced Documents
2.1 Perform Advanced Editing and Formatting
2.2 Create Styles
Chapter 3 Create Advanced References
3.1 Create and Manage Indexes
3.2 Create and Manage References
3.3 Manage Forms, Fields, and Mail Merge Operations
Chapter 4 Create Custom Word Elements
4.1 Create and Modify Building Blocks, Macros, and Controls
4.2 Create Custom Style Sets and Templates
4.3 Prepare a document for Internationalization and Accessibility