- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 192
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-6923-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-6923-9
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-8043-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8043-2
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 PowerPoint Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned
- Includes downloadable practice files
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist exam
- Exam 77-422 Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 1: Create and Manage Presentations
- Chapter 2: Insert and Format Slides and Shapes
- Chapter 3: Create Slide Content
- Chapter 4: Apply Transitions and Animations
- Chapter 5: Manage Multiple Presentations
- About the Author
We've made every effort to ensure the accuracy of this book and its companion content. Any errors that have been confirmed since this book was published can be downloaded below.
Download the errata