- Easy lessons for essential tasks
- Big full-color visuals
- Skill-building practice files
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9"
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-9781-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9781-2
- ISBN-10: 0-7356-9961-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9961-8
The quick way to learn Microsoft OneNote!
This is learning made easy. Get productive fast with OneNote and jump in wherever you need answers. Brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step--and practice files help you build your skills.
- Access local and online OneNote notebooks from any device
- Create notes that include handwriting, drawings, screen clips, audio clips, video clips, and structured equations
- Revise, reorganize, flag, format, search, and share your notes
- Customize OneNote for the way you like to work
- Get more done by integrating OneNote with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Share notes by using email, Microsoft OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files or practice files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Download the sample content
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Manage notebooks, sections, and pages
- Chapter 2: Create and format notes
- Chapter 3: Work with your notes
- Chapter 4: Add ink and shapes to a notebook
- Chapter 5: Review and password-protect notebook text
- Chapter 6: Manage views, windows, and page versions
- Chapter 7: Organize notes by using tags and categories
- Chapter 8: Print and share notebooks and pages
- Chapter 9: Use OneNote with Outlook and Excel
- Chapter 10: Manage OneNote options and the interface
- Chapter 11: Enhance OneNote by using the Onetastic add-in
- Keyboard shortcuts
- About the author