Student Feature Highlights
• Device Ready! Access courses online from any computer (PC or Mac), or tablet (Android, IOS)
• Dashboard provides ease of use and navigation
• Interactive eLearning elements throughout
• Exercises, flash cards and quizzes
• Video Tutorials
• Track progress via a personal study planner
Instructor Feature Highlights
• Super roster for course and student management
• Master course and instantaneous cloning for multiple sections
• Powerful analytics to track student engagement and progress
• Customizable assignment dates and skill mastery levels
• Pre and Post assessments for benchmarking
• Maps to certification exam domains (when applicable)
• Grade book export feature
• LTI compliant for integration
• Mapped directly to Pearson texts
Welcome to MCSA 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 Pearson uCertify Course
MCSA 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016uCertify Course is an easy-to-use online course that allows you to assess your readiness and teaches you what you need to know to pass the MCSA 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016exam.
Master all of the MCSA 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016exam objectives in the framework of MCSA 70-742 Cert Guide interactive eBook. The interactive eBook includes informative text, tables, step-by-step lists, images, video, interactive exercises, glossary flash cards, and review activities.
Gauge your readiness with a pre-assessment exam with questions specifically designed to identify your deficiencies. Then after you have worked through the course material practice use the two practice exams and the post assessment to see if you are ready or where you need to study more. In total there are over 200 practice questions.
All of the content—the complete Cert Guide, the practice questions, and the exercises—is focused around the official MCSA 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016exam objectives.